ONEOK is out with a report showing its ESG performance over the past year.
The environmental, social and government performance is included in the company’s Corporate Sutainability Report.
- Achieving reductions that equate to approximately 20% of ONEOK’s total 2030 greenhouse gas emissions reduction target, as of year-end 2022.
- Achieving ONEOK’s best safety year on record related to recordable incidents in 2022.
- Receiving an MSCI ESG Rating of AAA in 2022 and 2023.
- Qualifying for inclusion in more than 40 ESG-related stock market indices, highlighting that ONEOK’s efforts are being recognized by investors.
- Investing in energy transformation innovations, such as state-of-the-art satellite technology to monitor assets and emissions, and participating in studies and initiatives related to carbon storage and hydrogen use.
- Contributing more than $9 million in charitable company contributions supporting 220 communities in 2022.
- Contributing more than 30% of total charitable company contributions to diversity and inclusion-related organizations in 2022.
“Throughout our more than 100-year history, ONEOK employees have been consistent in their dedication to responsible operations and doing things the right way,” said Pierce H. Norton II, ONEOK president and chief executive officer.
“I am proud to share updates on our ESG-related efforts and performance through this important report, our 15th annual sustainability report.
“As a leading midstream operator, the work we do is critical to meeting our country’s and the world’s increasing need for energy,” added Norton. “We remain focused on our role in the energy transformation and committed to delivering exceptional value for our stakeholders while maintaining our commitment to operating responsibly and sustainably.”