The Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Commission (WCC) announced that it is offering the following continuing education hours at its 4th Annual Educational Conference on October 5th – 6th, 2017, at the Embassy Suites Hotel & Conference Center in Norman:
- 8 hours of general credit by the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMS) (PACE Approved Program).
- 10 hours of general credit by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI).
- 10 hours of general credit by the Certification of Disability Management Specialists (CDMS).
- 9 hours of general credit and 1 hour of ethics credit by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC).
- 11 hours of general credit and 1 hour of ethics credit by the Oklahoma Bar Association.
- 8 hours of general credit, 1 hour of legislative update credit, and 1 hour of ethics credit by the Oklahoma Insurance Department.
Early registration began July 1, 2017, and will continue until September 1, 2017. To register, click here or visithttps://pay.apps.ok.gov/triton/modules/registration/register.php?event_seq=106377&calendar_seq=169.
The 4th Annual Oklahoma Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference Agenda can be found here, or visithttps://ok.gov/wcc/documents/2017%20WCC%20Conference%20Agenda.pdf.