The annual Oklahoma Aerospace Forum will be held Nov. 1, a Tuesday, at the Omni Oklahoma City hotel. The forum is exclusive to those working in the aerospace and aviation industry in Oklahoma.
Among the speakers and different sessions, there will be industry experts discussing the current state of aerospace in Oklahoma, emerging technologies, workforce development and more with plenty of networking throughout the event.
The keynote speaker will be Deputy Assistant Secretary of the United States Air Force for Logistics and Product Support Angela L. Tymofichuk , who once served at Tinker Air Force Base. In her capacity at Tinker, she was the inaugural Director of Engineering where she was the Commander’s Principal Advisor on all technical information and policy for science and engineering activities and technical data compliance.
The event will feature several speakers including:
- Leshia Pearson – Oklahoma Department of Commerce/ACES
- Greg Smith – Northrop Grumman
- Grayson Ardies – Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission
- Janelle Stafford – MOOG, Inc.
- Phil Busey Sr. – DRG
- Geoff Camp – DRG
- Chris Van Denhende – Mint Turbines
- James Grimsley – Choctaw Nation
- Clay Pearce – Spirit Aerosystems
- Sandra Shelton – Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission
- James Peake – Frontier Electronic Systems
- Johnny “Bump” Grant – Consolidated Turbine Specialists
- Daniel Regan – Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust
- Colin Oetken – L3Harris
- Mandy Mohanan – NORDAM