The Oklahoma Aeronautics Commission will meet on Wednesday morning at 10:00 a.m. to discuss several matters on the docket including:
- Five-year airport construction grant program involving the replacement of automated weather system packages at Ada Regional Airport; Alva Regional Airport; and Fairview Municipal Airport;
- Aerospace and aviation education grant programs at more than 29 technology, homeschool and public school districts to implement the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association’s “You Can Fly” FY23 curriculum;
- Aerospace and aviation education grant programs at 7 public school districts and programs to implement miscellaneous aviation programs including computer programming and 3D drone printing;
- Aerospace and aviation camps and workshops at 8 educational sites for students ranging from K-12th grade;
- Educational grants for engineering and robotics competitions sought by 7 applicants; and
- Education/Outreach/Workforce development grant programs sought by 5 applicants.
A copy of the meeting agenda can be found here.
The meeting is open to the public. This meeting will also be electronically recorded and audio livestreamed from the Oklahoma Department of Transportation located at 200 NE 21st Street, Oklahoma City OK 73105.
Public access meeting link: https://video.ibm.com/channel/CKEfwftDGHz
Public Access to the complete OAC Packet: www.oac.ok.gov