Among some of the appointments announced this week by Oklahoma Senate President Pro Tempore Greg Treat were those to energy related commissions.
He made appointments to a Joint Legislative Task Force on the Grand River Dam Authority, the Radiation Management Advisory Council, the Solid Waste Management Advisory Council and the Storage Tank Advisory Council.
Named to the GRDA Joint Legislative Task Force were:
- Senator Kim David, R-Porter, reappointed as a member of the task force.
- Senator Micheal Bergstrom, R-Adair, appointed to replace former Senator Eddie Fields.
- Senator Marty Quinn, reappointed to the task force and appointed co-chair of the task force.
- Senator Wayne Shaw, R-Grove, reappointed as a member of the task force.
- Senator Dewayne Pemberton, R-Muskogee, reappointed as a member of the task force.
Sen. treat also reappointed Wayne F. Conway of Tulsa to the Radiation Management Advisory Council to serve a three-year term expiring March 3, 2022.
Jim Linn who is the superintendent of solid waste management for Oklahoma City was reappointed to a three-year term to the Solid Waste Management Advisory Council. The term will expire on March 1, 2022.
Three people were reappointed to serve the remainders of their three year terms to the Storage Tank Advisory Council. They included Kathy Lippert of Oklahoma City whose three-year term ends Sept. 3, 2020; Thomas Shreffler of Stillwater whose three-year term will end July 9, 2020 and David Guthrie of Woodward whose term ends Sept. 3, 2021.