Noble Energy Moves to Expand Holdings in Delaware Basin

Houston-based Noble Energy’s trying to expand its holdings in the Delaware Basin in far west Texas, announcing the acquisition of 64,000 acres in Reeves County.

No price was divulged but Noble made the purchase from Clayton Williams Energy, Inc. Noble has recently dedicated infield gas gathering on all of its legacy 47,000 net acres in the Basin to the Blanco River DevCo. Noble Midstream owns a 25% controlling interest in Blanco and the remaining 75% is owned by Noble Energy.

Terry R. Gerhart, Chief Executive Officer at Noble Midstream said the partnership’s Delaware Basin in field gathering dedications now total nearly 111,000 net acres for crude oil and produced water. Noble Midstream’s services in the Delaware Basin include crude oil transmission and storage through a 50% interest ni the Advantage pipeline system.

 

%d bloggers like this: